Graphic Novel Math
-
Friends who know me know that I go on and on about toxic graphic novel
schedules in the traditional publishing industry. And this is a hard
problem to prev...
International Women's Day + Anne Cath Vestly
-
I've been busy lately! Here are a couple of my favorite Doodles that I've
contributed to the team so far.
This Doodle celebrates Anne Cath Vestly, a childr...
Joe Massey 1975 - 2010
-
My wonderful kind friend Joe Massey died on Feb 17, 2010. Joe and I worked
together and became good friends. He enjoyed doing the Portfolio Review
with ...
Trolls
-
WOooooooooooooooW....its been forever!
But yeah anyways, I've completed my work on Disney's, "The Princess and the
Frog" and now I'm on vacation for a few...
2 comments:
This blog is amazing!
Nice images and thanks for share. I want you to visit the link below to get some useful info like sky free contact number
Post a Comment