Transformers Live Action Movie Blog

Transformers News

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Revision


I got a bunch of my other drawings from Life Drawing back. So I will upload those when I finally take a picture of them.

School is finally over. And taking 7 classes from 3 colleges was hectic. I will never try that again. lol. Barely made it this time. But I'm proud of myself for not dropping any of them. (As much as I wanted to) lol.

So I want to take a break this time and not go to summer school. Though I'm going to a career counselor tomorrow, and see what she says. Although it's kinda too late now since Summer semester starts next week, and I'm still burnt out from my 7 classes.

And I've decided to take a break from taking all those art classes, and just take General Ed stuff. I feel that way most likely because I'm kinda sick of doing art all the time. My 7 classes were all art related. And too much of something can turn ya green. That, and I think because of my problem with going to Ringling has kinda discouraged me to a point.

I haven't given up drawing, just laying off it a bit. And since I wasn't able to make a costume this year due to my underestimation of time and money, I will focus this year on school academics and costume development. Making costumes for AX is a big part of my life. A tradiation at this point. And I'm very disappointed for not being able to make the costume I wanted for this year.

So at the very least, I'm going to repair my Red Mage AF costume and construct a Sari Sumdac (transformers animated) costume. Sari has a very simple costume, so I really want to have that when I go for AX and Comic Con. My Red Mage is always a great costume to me.

I may have bitten off more than I can chew this time, but it truly was an experience though. And like I said before about the .hack//G.U. costume I made last year, "What doesn't kill us, only makes us stronger. And in this case, I believe we just leveled up atleast 2 skill points."



----------------
Now playing: Tsuki No Le
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Nilah said...

Hey! I'm sad to hear you're not going to Ringling this year, but hey, gotta do what ya gotta do. So what are your long-term plans now? And - damn I have no clue when AX is, but have fun! Post pictures. :D