Transformers Live Action Movie Blog

Transformers News

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Preparation for Ringling!

Starting to pack my junk now! I'll be leaving in a week and a half! I'm kinda too nervous to even pack. I just wanna be accepted to the college, and given the chance to start school whenever semester I feel like. lol. Give me some time to mentally prepare! But instead, I'll be going in head first with fresh feet. Being 1 among the other freshmen students who will experience (real) college for the first time.

I'm really excited, but I have my reserved thoughts. Will I enjoy it there? What will living in a new area be like? What new things will I see? Will I get sick on the cafeteria food? lol.

Anyways, there are a few things I know will be kinda "hard". Not having my PC to play games on. Not having my own TV to play games on!! Not having all my Transformers toys with me. Not have Sable with me. Not having my queen size bed to sleep on. And other things I'm sure I can easily think of. But the point is not to think of things that I won't have, rather to see that I now have a college I can be proud to be in.

I will definately draw much more! And not worry about taking General ED. And personally take the time to explore. (oh shoot! I just remembered I still have to find a Work Study job. lol!) But yea.... eeeeeek! Packing my things gives me butterflies.

I am going to take LOTS of pictures. And ironically, I still haven't uploaded my pictures from the cons I went too. *embarrassed* I will eventually! I'm serious!! lol.

----------------
Now playing: Dj Satomi - Lost in Space (Extended Mix)
via FoxyTunes

No comments: