Transformers Live Action Movie Blog

Transformers News

Friday, January 25, 2008

Portfolio Day!

Wow, I had lots of fun! I got many good reviews and comments! :D Fixing up my portfolio was a real life saver. I didn't quite get the review I wanted to hear from Calarts, but the other schools were very pleasant. School of Visual Arts (New York), Laguna School of Art and Design, and most of all, Ringling College of Art and Design!

Calarts said that I wasn't quite up to par to the level of Character Animation - She said I had to draw life drawing like I "breath" - But she seemed to suggest to me to try out for their Experimental Animation, since I had storytelling qualities. But Calart's Experimental Animation kinda turns me off. hehe. Anyhoot, I'll just try to apply for Calarts next year, and in the meantime just focus on RCAD and LCAD.

No comments: