Transformers Live Action Movie Blog

Transformers News

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Starship Troopers


Starship Troopers rocked my ass!! I thought it was like some lame army version of "Tron" cuz of the blue glowy-ness seen on the cover, but it was actually more like "Halo" and "Quake". But Starship Troopers came first, so.... Oh well, whatever. I enjoyed it thoroughly. I liked the characters, I like the baddies/the bugs race, I liked the plot and everything!! Even the sfx weren't bad for a late 90s movie. lol! (listen to me say that, lol!! late 90s. I'm such a old fart/futuristic wannabe.)

I look forward to seeing more of this. I heard they have more of this series..so yea! See, we need more of this kinda movie making. They even had a sex scene, but it wasn't emphasized and overly done. The movie wasn't exactly 'original', since it got it's plot from a book, but it was a fresh change for ME from all these current movies, which have more effects than actual story. The story was great! The effects were like on Star Trek level, and thats fine for me, hehe. GO NOW, WATCH THIS if you haven't already. BUT, only if don't mind a share of blood, gore, death, and bug guts. lol.

No comments: